Σχετικά Αρχεία: e-ProVisa Form_Moscow.doc (Μέγεθος Αρχείου: 49,47Kb)
Instructions of applying for Pro-Visa
The passport should not expire in less than 6 months
from the date of the application
First step – Filling in an application form:
1. Please fill in the application form with Latin letters in accordance with the data of passport;
2. In the field “Sex” respectively indicate: F - female, M - male;
3. “Date of birth” field please fill in a dd/mm/yy format (example: 03/11/1986);
4. Please be sure to specify full name of a father and a mother as indicated in your birth certificate;
5. In the field “Current Occupation” please indicate a company’s name, address and telephone;
6. Please fill in “Passport number” without spaces and any other symbols except figures;
7. Do not forget to specify a date of expiry of a passport in the appropriate box;
8. Please specify a full address of residence in Cyprus in the application form: city, street, house number. And a number of apartment for those who live in the private sector.
9. If You are traveling with a child, included in Your passport, then please fill in a separate application form for a child and indicate Your passport number there.
Second step – Saving Application Form:
10. Please save application file in doc. format (Microsoft Word).
11. The title of the document has to specify the applicant's name and surname;
Third step - Sending Application:
12. Each individual application has to be attached to a single letter;
13. Please indicate in e-mail’s subject a number of passport and First Name and Last Name of tourist in Latin letters as in a passport;
14. If You are traveling with a child, included in Your passport, then please make a mark “CHILD” in e-mail’s subject to which his/her application is attached;
15. Please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forth step – Receiving Pro-Visa:
16. During the working day after the submission of the application You get Pro-Visa/reply to your mailing address;
17. Please print this document out and show it at the check-in desk;
18. Validity period of a Pro-Visa means the period of time during which you can enter the territory of the Republic of Cyprus;
19. Please keep Pro-Visa till the end of Your trip.
Have a great time in Cyprus!
I have read the instructions and declare that all the information supplied is correct