The Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Moscow is seeking an individual (1) for the position of "Consular Officer", on terms of local staff and with initial employment period of one year.
The specified starting salary for the position is ₽142,723.00 (gross). The salary is subject to annual review based on the EU salary scales for Moscow. A medical coverage is provided in accordance with the Russian legislation, as well as the 13th salary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performance of consular duties
- Monitoring and compliance with the current Consular Regulations of the Republic of Cyprus
- Monitoring and compliance with the current Consular Regulations of the Russian Federation
- Promotion of cooperation with tourist and other organizations, acting in the Cypriot tourism industry
- Cooperation with other members of the Embassy, under the instructions of the Head of Diplomatic Mission
- Other duties related to the position
1. High school diploma
2. Honesty, responsibility, initiative and discretion
3. Clear criminal record issued by the competent authorities of the country
4. Good command of spoken/written Russian, English and Greek languages
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Office software package
6. Permanent residence and work status in the Russian Federation
7. Cypriot or other European citizenship
The following qualifications will be considered an advantage:
1. Work experience in Consulates, at least 2 years
All applicants must submit their CV’s to the Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Moscow (9, Povarskaya str. ) or via Embassy's email ( email@example.com ) until 12:00 noon, 15th May 2023 (the applications sent after the specified date will not be considered). All applications must be submitted in Greek or in English and include a CV and other supporting documents. (The supporting documents can also be submitted during an interview process).
2. Previous experience of working for a Ministry/Diplomatic Mission/public sector will be counted accordingly as an advantage
A number of candidates may be invited for a job interview, as well as for a written examination in order to confirm that they possess the necessary qualifications.
The criteria, the required and additional qualifications, as well as the final selection of a suitable candidate or the withdrawal of the vacancy remain at the discretion of the Diplomatic Mission in Moscow.