Cyprus Embassy Trade Centre in Moscow is one of the 11 centers opened by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism of the Republic of Cyprus abroad. Cyprus Embassy Trade Centre represents Cyprus economic and trade interests in Russia and CIS countries. Its mission is to assist and support
· development of bilateral trade and economic relations and business links in general
· promotion of Cyprus products and services on Russian and CIS-countries markets
· investment process
· establishment of partner relations between the business communities of our countries.
In its everyday practice, the Trade Centre
- Helps to establish and develop contacts between Cyprus and Russian entrepreneurs, in particular, it supports contacts between Cyprus and Russian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and other business associations, as well as state bodies and international organizations;
- Keeps in touch with state bodies and services, as well as with non-government institutions related to the development commercial and business relations between Cyprus and Russia;
- Carries out analytic work preparing reviews and reports describing the dynamics of economy in Russia and CIS-countries in general, as well as specific markets in particular, main structural, institutional and other changes and trends, highlighting the most promising areas for business cooperation;
- presents and promotes Cyprus goods and services on Russian and CIS-countries markets, helps Cyprus producers to participate in various exhibitions and fairs, organises different events – seminars, presentations, press-conferences, etc.;
- assists in establishing contacts between Cyprus exporters and importers and their potential partners in Russia and CIS-countries, helps to develop investment process;
- provides all stakeholders with reliable information about Cyprus as a regional business centre in the East Mediterranean, informs about investment climate and business environment in Cyprus;
- assists in organizing information exchange in the sphere of bilateral economic cooperation: provides Russian and Cyprus mass media with the data on the state of bilateral trade and economic relations, major facts, events and activities in the sphere of its competence, as well as about main trends in business relations and emerging opportunities and prospects.