Benvenuti nel sito dell'Ambasciata della Repubblica di Cipro a Roma.
Inoltre, la nostra Ambasciata è accreditata in Svizzera, Malta e San Marino.
Nelle nostre pagine potete trovare informazioni in greco, inglese e italiano, sull'Ambasciata, l'Ambasciatore ed altro.
The Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Rome is seeking for a qualified Driver / Messenger to join its team by 1st December 2018.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a safe, efficient and effective service to Embassy staff, including the Ambassador, and others when required. This includes also duties as messenger and administrative support. The driver ensures the regular maintenance of the vehicle, its excellent running and clean condition.
The ideal candidate will be willing to perform any other duties that may be required occasionally to ensure the correct operation of the Embassy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Driving license. Expert driver with at least 3-year experience. Able to provide safe and punctual driving services, including assisting with luggage etc.
- Good knowledge and experience of general vehicle mechanics and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of Rome and the best routes to and from each destination.
- Ability and flexibility to work outside of standard working hours as required.
- Willingness to undertake other administrative tasks as required and bring them to terms.
- Proven communication skills in English and Italian. Greek will be a plus.
- Clear Italian criminal record certificate
- Flexibility and versatility.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an additional qualification
The position offers to the successful candidate a gross monthly salary of €1756.83 for a full time employment with Local Staff terms (37,5 weekly hours) , following a 30 days trial period.
Interested candidates should forward an updated Curriculum Vitae and any reference letters by email to email@example.com , for the attention of Mr. Andreas Christodoulou. The deadline for the applications is the 26th October. Late applications will not be accepted.
The Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Rome, accredited to the Republic of Malta would like to inform that,
as from December 7, 2015, Cyprus, temporarily, is not represented by an Honorary Consul in Malta.
Any person interested in Consular information and services is invited to contact directly the Embassy of Cyprus in Rome.
Priorities of the Cyprus Chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe
(22 November 2016 - 19 May 2017)
Αλλαγή διάρκειας ισχύος κανονικών διαβατηρίων