VISA REQUIREMENTS - DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
1. Application form properly filled out and signed by the applicant.
2. One recent passport - sized photograph in color with white background.
• The passport should be valid for at least 6 months after return from the planned trip.
4. A recent official letter from the employer, addressed to the Cyprus Representative Office with proof of the applicants wages / salary. If self-employed, a letter from the solicitor, the accountant or the bank manager of the applicant will be sufficient.
• Current passport must contain at least two blank pages.
• If the applicant has any previous passports he/she must present them with the application.
• Photocopy for the biometric page and all visas and stamps on the current passport.
• Documents to be provided by company owner: copy of the commercial registry.
5. Solid evidence that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the intended stay in Cyprus, i.e. original personal bank statements for the past 6 months, not over 20 days old.
6. Travel medical insurance that covers the entire period of the applicant’s intended stay or transit with minimum medical coverage of Euro 30.000. The policy number and dates of cover must appear on the document. No quotations will be accepted.
7. A round-trip ticket. (preliminary/temporary reservation)*.
8. Hotel booking confirmation or proof of accommodation. (preliminary/temporary reservation)*.
* In order for the Representation Office to grand an entry Visa, a fully or partially pre-paid Hotel Reservation or other proof of confirmed accommodation arrangements, as well as final travel arrangements will be required (requirements may vary on the basis of the Office’s judgment).
1. Certified parental consent for children under 18 travelling alone or with school-group
• Documents to be provided by pupils/students: original proof of enrollment in school/university.
• In case of business trip, property purchase or participation to a Conference, an official letter of invitation from a Cyprus company or the organizers of the Conference must be presented.
• For a visit to family or friends, a letter of invitation, including complete address, phone number and occupation in Cyprus, must be submitted, as well as a certified Assumption of Responsibility form, duly completed and signed by the host, and a letter of bank guarantee endorsed by the migration Department in Cyprus.
• For health reasons visit, a certificate from the hospital or clinic in Cyprus