1. Where is located the Embassy and what are the public hours?
- The Embassy is located on 1A Plachkovitsa Str. (corner with James Bourchier Blvd.) in Lozenets Area, Sofia, Bulgaria. See on the map. The public hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 to 12.00.
2. What are the necessairy documents for visa?
- To see the needed documents for Cyprus visa follow this link.
3. What kind of legalizations can be done by the Embassy?
- Cerlification of documents and signatures. For more information please choose "Consular Services"
4. I am Cypriot citizen and I have lost my Identity Card / my passport. How can I return to Cyprus?
- If you don't have with you neither ID card nor passport the Embassy can issue a Travel Document (Laissez-Passer) for one journey to Cyprus. For more information and necessairy documents click here.
5. I am Bulgarian citizen and I worked in Cyprus. What is the procedure that I have to follow in order to be recognized my service in Cyprus for my pension?
- You have to apply to the Bulgarian Social Security Institute.