Applicants who have lived in Cyprus for a minimum of 6 months and require a police clearance must present the following documentation:
- Birth certificate.
- Applicant’s Identity Card.
- Current passport and passport held while living in Cyprus.
- The relevant application form duly completed. (application form)
- For non Cypriot Citizens pink slip/Alien book/yellow slip or any other proof of having resided in Cyprus.
Police clearance certificate fees: 20€
- Application can be filled in English
- Please present original document required and a copy of each for submission
- Cheques to be made out to: Accountant General of Cyprus
Any questions regarding the issuance or application of a Certificate of Clear Criminal Record should be made to the Police Headquarters in Cyprus: 00357 22 80 80 80. More information can be provided at the Cyprus Police website: www.police.gov.cy