1. H.E. Ambassador Christina Rafti presented her Letters of Credence to General Michel Aoun, President of the Lebanese Republic (18 November 2016).
2. H.E. Mr. Ioannis Kasoulides, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus paid a visit to Lebanon between 9 and 10 November 2016.
3. Cyprus Embassy team participated at the 2016 Beirut Marathon (13 November 2016).
4. Ambassador Rafti attended the annual Lunch hosted by the Lebanese - Cypriot Business Council (19 November 2016).
5. Participation of the Embassy at the "International Education Day" of the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK) - 17 November 2016.
6. The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in Tripoli and North Lebanon, in collaboration with the Embassy, organized a Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Business Event, bringing together key players of the energy field of the two countries (19 October 2016).
7. The Embassy participated at the 24th European Film Festival, with the film "Boy on the Bridge" by Petros Charalambous.
8. The Embassy organised a tour of the Archaeological Museum of the American University of Beirut (AUB) on Thursday, 16 February 2017, by the Director of the Museum Dr. Leila Badre.
The Museum was established in 1868 and its first collection was a collection of Cypriot pottery.
9. In the context of the Mois de la Francophonie 2017, the Embassy hosted a presentation by Dr. Aigli Kammitsi, of her book “L’image de Chypre à travers les auteurs français du XIXe siècle”, on Wednesday, 15 March 2017, at the premises of the Greek Community of Beirut.
No documents found
© 2015 - 2018 Republic of Cyprus,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Beirut