Vacant position of a driver / office assistant
The Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in the State of Israel is currently seeking to employ on a full time basis a driver / office assistant
Main duties / responsibilities:
· Drive the Ambassador, and other Embassy staff and guests to various appointments, events and functions as requested
· Handling Embassy’s mail
· Any other ad hoc assignments as required
· Excellent, disciplined and safe driving
· Familiarity with routes in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and other areas of Israel
· Time management skills
· Flexibility in working hours, ability to work extra hours when necessary, including if necessary at Sabbath and other holidays
· A valid driving licence, a clean driving and criminal record
· Experience in professional driving, preferably for another Embassy
· Good verbal and written skills in Hebrew and English
· Displaying respect for people of all cultures, gender, religion, nationality and age
Applicants should submit by 15 March a cover letter and CV in English to: email@example.com.
The email subject should state: Application for driver /office services assistant. Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo security vetting procedures. Any offer of employment is subjected to obtaining the required security clearance.
The contract is for two years, including a probation period, with an option for renewal. The probation period is six months. Salary is according to the relavant EU Deligation scales.
For further information please contact us on 03-927-3000.