- NEMITSAS Prize 2021 in MEDICAL SCIENCES
Applications/Nominations will be accepted from 1/4/2021 up to 30/4/2021, preferably in electronic form, at the electronic address email@example.com until 12:00 noon of the 30th April 2021. Attached evidence that the applicant/nominee is of Cypriot origin is required.
For more information, please visit the website www.nemitsasfoundation.org .
Nemitsas Foundation Poster 2021- WEB PAGE.pdf
Call for Entries Rules and regulations
ISFFC _2021_CALL FOR ENTRIES_.doc RULES AND REGULATIONS ISFFC 2021_EN___.doc
- The Lefteris Economou Cultural Foundation seeks to promote and support artistic creation, as it emerges and is shaped through multiple and varied forms of contemporary artistic expression such as painting, sculpture, engraving, photography, etc., through its newly established online platform. Cypriot artists, under the age of 40, who live and work in the United Arab Emirates and are interested in registering on the platform, can write directly to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
- CALL FOR PROJECTS – DOT ON THE MAP 2021!
The 2nd edition of the Cyprus Film Days industry event Dot.on.the.map Industry Days has opened applications to participate in its international coproductions forum, which will take place 21 – 23 April 2021, under the auspices of the 19th Cyprus Film Days IFF, running 16 –24 April 2021. The application process begins on the 19th January 2021, while all submissions must be received by the 28th February 2021. Interested parties must read the terms of participation and submit their application online at http://dot.cyprusfilmdays.com/. Applications for the Meeting Point coproduction forum will be accepted through 28 February.
- The University of Cyprus (UCY) is pleased to announce the offering of ten scholarships (50% of tuition fees only) for undergraduate studies (excluding the Medical School), for applications submitted in September 2021, made available to citizens from outside the EU.
For further details regarding the application process, you may contact the UCY Academic Affairs and Student Welfare Service, Tel.: +357 22894021, email: email@example.com .
APPENDIX Ι Announcement-Scholarships for Undergraduate studies Oct.2020.pdf APPENDIX ΙΙ MeetTheChallenge2020ENGB.pdf APPENDIX ΙΙΙ Description of UCY-Sept2020.pdf
- The Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry accepts applications regarding the Fast Track Business Activation mechanism, starting from 19/10/2020. More information and related documents about the mechanism are available
on the new website of the Ministry “Business In Cyprus” ( https://www.businessincyprus.gov.cy/fast-track-business-activation/ ).
- List of certified diagnostic clinical laboratories in Cyprus for PCR exam before travelling to United Arab Emirates.
DIAGNOSTIC CLINICAL LABORATORIES.pdf
- Travel Advice of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Coronavirus COVID-19
- Online Platform for registration of Cypriot citizens overseas for communication and assistance in emergency situations
- Please note that Syrian and Turkish nationals must contact the Embassy directly at +97126654480 to book an appointment for submitting the application at the premises of the Embassy.