[Please select the section that interests you
as well as your preferred language from the menu
in the left-hand side margin]
STUDY IN CYPRUS
|Welcome to Cyprus Higher Education Website|
Government policy as regards to higher education aims to fulfill the local needs for higher education and to establish Cyprus as a regional educational and research centre, a hub for international scholars and students alike. The higher education system in Cyprus is shaped by the European Higher Education Area as outlined by the Bologna Process. Higher Education in Cyprus consists of the public and private institutions of Higher Education at University and non University level.
ESTABLISHMENT OF A RESIDENT HIGH COMMISSION OF CYPRUS IN OTTAWA TERMINATION OF OPERATION OF THE GENERAL CONSULATE IN TORONTO
As of November 30, 2015 the Consulate General of the Republic of Cyprus in Toronto has terminated its operations. The newly established High Commission of the Republic of Cyprus in Ottawa will continue to provide all the services that were provided by the Consulate General. For all inquiries please contact us at:
150 Metcalfe Street, Suite 1002
Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1
APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION, DISPENSATION, EQUIVALENCE OR EXEMPTION
To all Owners, Managers and Representatives of ships under the Cyprus Flag
APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION, DISPENSATION, EQUIVALENCE OR EXEMPTION.pdf
|NEW IDENTITY BIOMETRIC CARDS|
According to the amended Law on Civil Registry, which was published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Cyprus, the identity cards issued by the Republic of Cyprus, will, from now on, bear biometric data of their holder.
Minors who have not completed their twelfth year of age on the date of submission of the application are excluded from the obligation to submit their fingerprints and signature.
For the issuance of the new biometric identity cards the new application form should be submitted to the Consulate General of the Republic of Cyprus.
New identity card fees are as follows:
1. Issuance/Renewal of an identity card with biometric data € 30
2. Issuance/Renewal of an identity card with biometric data of limited duration for a minor € 20
3. Replacement of an identity card with biometric data € 30
4. The first and each subsequent replacement of an identity card with biometric data due to loss or theft or damage € 30
5. The first and each subsequent replacement of an identity card with biometric data of limited duration for a minor due to loss or theft or damage € 20
Necessary documents for issuing an identity card with biometric data
• Completed application form
• Existing identity card of the Republic of Cyprus (if applicable)
• Original birth certificate of the applicant
• Original certificate of marriage/divorce (for surname change)
• Passport, if the applicant holds another citizenship in addition to the Cypriot one.