Cyprus Web Portal
The Consulate General
Former Consuls General
Registration Of Travel Agencies
Advice To Cypriot Visitors
Tourism In Cyprus
Frequently Asked Questions
Information About Cyprus
Instructions of applying for Pro-Visa
This application form applies to holders of Russian passports who intend to travel to the Republic of Cyprus directly from the Russian Federation. It is not intended for travel from/through a third country.
The passport should not expire in less than 6 months
from the date of the application
1. Please fill in the application form with Latin letters in accordance with the data of passport;
2. Make sure to specify full name of a father and a mother as indicated in your birth certificate;
3. In the field “Current Occupation” please indicate a company’s name, address and telephone;
4. Please, fill in “Passport number” without spaces and any other symbols except figures;
5. Please, fill in “Telephone number” only with figures;
6. Specify a full address of residence in Cyprus in the application form: city, street, house number. And a number of apartment for those who live in the private sector;
7. In the column “District”, please, fill in the district of residence in Cyprus;
8. If you are traveling with a child entered in your passport, then please fill in a separate application form for a child and indicate your passport number there.
9. After getting your consent to the processing of your personal data and after you send the application to e-mail noted in the application form, you will get an acknowledgement of receipt of application. In case you don’t receive it in an hour, please, contact the Visa section Department of the Consulate General you’ve sent the applicaton to.
10. After that during the working day you’ll receive an answer with the result of your application processing and an instruction on further actions.
11. Please print this document out and show it at the check-in desk;
12. Validity period of a Pro-Visa means the period of time during which you can enter the territory of the Republic of Cyprus;
13. Please keep Pro-Visa till the end of your trip.
Have a great time in Cyprus!
Last Modified at: 10/01/2019 09:27:03 AM
© 2013 - 2019 Republic of Cyprus,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Consulate General of the Republic of Cyprus in Samara
Government Web Portal