Instructions of applying for Pro-Visa
The passport should not expire in less than 6 months
from the date of the application
This application form applies to holders of Russian passports who intend to travel to the Republic of Cyprus directly from the Russian Federation. It is not intended for travel from/through a third country.
First step – Filling in an application form:
1. Please fill in the application form with Latin letters in accordance with the data of passport;
2. In the field “Sex” respectively indicate: F - female, M - male;
3. “Date of birth” field please fill in a dd/mm/yy format (example: 03/11/1986);
4. Please be sure to specify full name of a father and a mother as indicated in your birth certificate;
5. In the field “Current Occupation” please indicate a company’s name, address and telephone;
6. Please fill in “Passport number” without spaces and any other symbols except figures;
7. Do not forget to specify a date of expiry of a passport in the appropriate box;
8. Please specify a full address of residence in Cyprus in the application form: city, street, house number. And a number of apartment for those who live in the private sector.
9. If You are traveling with a child, included in Your passport, then please fill in a separate application form for a child and indicate Your passport number there.
Second step – Saving Application Form:
10. Please save application file in doc. format (Microsoft Word).
11. The title of the document has to specify only passport number without spaces and any other symbols;
Third step - Sending Application:
12. Each individual application has to be attached to a single letter;
13. Please indicate in e-mail’s subject a number of passport and First Name and Last Name of tourist in Latin letters as in the passport;
14. If You are traveling with a child, included in Your passport, then please make a mark “CHILD” in e-mail’s subject to which his/her application is attached;
15. Please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forth step – Receiving Pro-Visa:
16. During the working day after the submission of the application You get Pro-Visa/reply to your mailing address;
17. Please print this document out and show it at the check-in desk;
18. Validity period of a Pro-Visa means the period of time during which you can enter the territory of the Republic of Cyprus;
19. Please keep Pro-Visa till the end of Your trip.
Have a great time in Cyprus!