1. Passport application form (M9) duly completed.
2. Applicant's Cypriot I.D. [I.D. card number or Personal Identification Number given by the Migration Department of the Republic of Cyprus (in the relevant birth registration)]
3. Old or Expired passport issued by the Republic of Cyprus.
4. Copy of the South African Passport or ID (other nations passport if has one)
5. Original recent Police Affidavit in case of lost or stolen passport (not older than1 month).
6. Declaration signed at the High Commission stating that the Passport has been lost or stolen.
7. Marriage certificate* for married women applicants wishing to assume their husband's last name.
People applying for a biometric passport must also present Unabridged Birth Certificate* with a copy of the Unabridged Birth Certificate and Certificate of Cypriot citizenship
9. Any other documents that the consular officer may request to verify the validity of the application.
Application for the issue of a Passport.pdf
(File Size: 1123,56Kb)
© 2012 - 2020 Republic of Cyprus,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
High Commission of the Republic of Cyprus in Pretoria