|Για τις κάτωθι θεματικές ενότητες πατήστε τον σύνδεσμο για αναλυτική |
Εγγραφή Ατόμου ως Κύπριου Πολίτη
Έκδοση/Ανανέωση Δελτίου Ταυτότητας
Please be informed that the Republic of Cyprus is now issuing biometric civil identity cards and there is a new procedure in place at the High Commission for receiving applications and for the collection of the necessary data. In order to apply for a civil identity card you are now required to schedule an appointment to visit our offices in Canberra and to lodge the application in person. Please note that on the day of your appointment the following original documents must accompany your application for a civil identity card:
· Recently issued birth certificate (requires Apostille);
· Passport of the Republic of Cyprus;
· Civil Identity Card of the Republic of Cyprus (if applicable);
· Current Australian passport and/or driver’s licence;
· Certificate of Cypriot citizenship (with personal identification number);
· Marriage certificate and of certificate of divorce from previous marriage [if applicable and only for women wishing to change their surname (requires Apostille)];
Please note that further to written instructions by the Civil Registry and Migration Department of the Republic of Cyprus, any official document (for example marriage certificates, birth certificate etc.), issued by authorities other than those of the Republic of Cyprus (in this case the Australian authorities), require an Apostille.
In addition, you are required to provide us with:
· Bank cheque or money order payable to the Cyprus High Commission of cash for the exact amount of AU$ (for the exact fee in $AU contact the High Commission).
· One self-addressed registered post envelope together with a prepaid label for person to person delivery.
Please be informed that if the application is submitted for a minor (1-18 years old), both parents must be present, consent and sign the application form. However, if the parents are divorced/separated, the application could be signed by the parent who has custody of the minor. In that case, the Custody Order by the Family Court must accompany the application, otherwise the consent and signature of both parents is required. Civil Identity cards for applicants up to the age of 18 years old are valid for five years.
Please note that on the application form for a civil identity card, you will be required to provide information regarding your parents’ full names, place and date of birth and Identity card numbers.
Also be informed that, due to the fluctuations in the exchange rate between the Euro and the Australian dollar, the fee for the application might be subject to change every month. For this reason, if you are submitting your application beyond the end of this month, please call the High Commission to confirm the exact amount of the related fee.
You are kindly informed that the High Commission does not prepare or offers drafts of Powere of Attorneys. This rests at the sole responsibility of the applicant. The Power of Attorney must be forwarded to our Offices after it has been signed at the presence of a certifying officer, such as the President of the Cyprus Community or an officer of the Delphi Bank (previously Bank of Cyprus) or the Bank of Sydney (previously Beirut Hellenic Bank/Laiki Bank Australia) in your area, duly authorised by the High Commission to witness the authenticity of signatures.
The following documents must accompany the original power of attorney:
1. Photocopy of the photo ID that you used at the time of signing the power of attorney;
2. A bank cheque or money order payable to the Cyprus High Commission for the exact amount of AU$
(€8.54), only for .... 2017, for each Power of Attorney (personal cheques are not accepted);
3. A self-addressed post envelope with a contact number.
Please also provide us with a contact number should the need arise and we need to talk with you.
Also be informed that, due to the fluctuations in the exchange rate between the Euro and the Australian dollar, the fees for the endorsement of Power of Attorneys might be subject to change every month. For this reason, if you delay submitting your document beyond the end of this month, please call the High Commission to confirm the exact amount of the related fees.
No documents found