The Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus announces a vacancy for the position of Driver/messenger
The Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Stockholm invites applications for the position of driver/messenger.
Job duties and responsibilities:
· Responsible for driving the Ambassador and other embassy staff and guests, as directed.
· Strict application of the driving code and regulations.
· Carry out courier deliveries and collect mail from the post office.
· Ensure the technical service, maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicle.
· Responsible for the daily update of the vehicle’s log-book.
· Basic maintenance of Office and Residence.
· IT and technical support.
· Assist in photocopying, filing and answering incoming calls.
· Assist in Embassy/Ambassador’s events.
· Perform additional relevant tasks as directed.
· Completed secondary school education.
· Valid driver´s license with a clean driving record.
· Excellent, disciplined and safe driver.
· Very good knowledge of transport routes in Stockholm and surrounding areas.
· Very good knowledge of Swedish and proficiency in English and/or Greek.
· Computer literacy.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Candidate should be honest, discrete, service-minded and determined with a sense of high responsibility.
Interested applicants should send a Cover Letter and CV (both in English), which should include contacts for at least two (2) References to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by end of business on January 15th, 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The candidate is expected to provide proof of academic and other qualifications, work experience and valid driver’s licence at the time of the interview.
December 14th, 2017