ΣΗΜΑΝΤΙΚΗ ΑΝΑΚΟΙΝΩΣΗ - ΕΙΣΟΔΟΣ / ΔΙΕΛΕΥΣΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΒΟΥΛΓΑΡΙΑ
Σύμφωνα με το τελευταίο Διάταγμα του Βουλγαρικού Υπουργείου Υγείας, από 22 Μαΐου είναι δυνατή πλέον η είσοδος/παραμονή, καθώς και διέλευση (transit) πολιτών ΚΜ ΕΕ και χώρου Schengen στη Βουλγαρία, χωρίς να απαιτείται προηγούμενη ενημέρωση της Προξενικής Αρχής της χώρας προορισμού ως και η απαραίτητη έγκριση του Βουλγαρικού Υπουργείου Εξωτερικών.
Σημειώνεται, ότι οι προαναφερθείσες κατηγορίες πολιτών, οφείλουν να συμπληρώνουν, κατά την είσοδό τους στη Βουλγαρία, ειδικό έντυπο/δήλωση, το οποίο θα τους επιδίδεται από τις Βουλγαρικές αρχές.
Παράλληλα, εξακολουθεί να υφίσταται η υποχρέωση της καραντίνας για όσους πολίτες ΚΜ ΕΕ και χώρου Schengen έχουν ως τελικό προορισμό τους τη Βουλγαρία.
Από το μέτρο της καραντίνας εξαιρούνται μόνο οι πολίτες των ως άνω χωρών που πραγματοποιούν διέλευση (transit), οι επιχειρηματίες στο πλαίσιο της ενάσκησης των επαγγελματικών τους καθηκόντων, καθώς και οι Βούλγαροι οδηγοί φορτηγών/λεωφορείων που πραγματοποιούν διεθνείς μεταφορές, μόνο εάν η χώρα του τελικού τους προορισμού επιτρέπει την είσοδο τους σε αυτή.
Ως προς τους Κύπριους φοιτητές που φοιτούν σε βουλγαρικά πανεπιστήμια η είσοδός τους στη Βουλγαρία, είναι, δυνατή με υποχρέωση τήρησης 14ήμερης καραντίνας.
Εξακολουθεί να ισχύει η απαγόρευση εισόδου στη Βουλγαρία για πολίτες τρίτων χωρών.
Πολίτες της κατηγορίας αυτής που διαθέτουν άδεια παραμονής σε ΚΜ ΕΕ, δύνανται να πραγματοποιούν διέλευση (transit) μέσω της Βουλγαρίας, υπό την προϋπόθεση ότι έχουν εκ των προτέρων ενημερώσει της οικεία Προξενική Αρχή και τους έχει δοθεί σχετική έγκριση από το Βουλγαρικό Υπουργείο Εξωτερικών.
Για σκοπούς πληρέστερης ενημέρωσης σας, επισυνάπτεται στην Αγγλική, το σχετικό Διάταγμα το οποίο εκδόθηκε στις 21 τρέχοντος μήνα .
REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
MINISTER OF HEALTH
Pursuant to Art. 61, para. 2, Art. 63, para. 4, 5 and 11 and Art. 63c of the Health Act, Art. 73 of the Code of Administrative Procedure, and in connection with the announced by Decision No. 325 of the Council of Ministers of 14.05. 2020 extraordinary epidemic situation and proposal of the Chief State Health Inspector for introduction of measures on the territory of the country
I. I introduce a temporary ban on entering the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, as of May 22, 2020, as follows:
1. I temporarily prohibit the entry into the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria of all persons, regardless of their citizenship, through all border crossings, by air, sea, rail and road transport.
2. The prohibition under item 1 shall not apply to:
a) Bulgarian citizens, citizens of Member States of the European Union (EU) and Schengen countries (including the Holy Republic of San Marino, the Principality of Andorra, the Principality of Monaco and the Vatican City State), family members of Bulgarian citizens, as well as persons who are in de facto cohabitation with a Bulgarian citizen, the persons with the status of permanent, long-term or long-term residence on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and the members of their families;
(b) medical professionals, medical researchers, social workers, and their supervisors when the purpose of the travel is related to the profession they are pursuing;
(c) workers involved in the supply of medicinal products, medical devices and personal protective equipment, medical equipment, including its installation and maintenance;
(d) transport staff engaged in the international carriage of passengers and cargo, crews of commercial aircraft and other transport staff as required, including vessel crews and persons engaged in the maintenance of vessels;
(e) foreign officials (heads of state, members of governments, etc.) and members of their delegations, as well as diplomats, employees of international organizations, military personnel, members of the security and public order services and humanitarian workers in the performance of their duties ;
(f) persons traveling for humanitarian reasons;
g) representatives of the trade, economic and investment activities and persons directly related to: construction, maintenance, operation and ensuring the safety of the strategic and critical infrastructure of the Republic of Bulgaria, implementation of projects certified under the Investment Promotion Act, analyzes on projects of potential investors and other activities of importance for the country's economy, including persons engaged in shipbuilding and ship repair, certified by a letter from the Minister of Economy or other minister responsible for the activity;
(h) seasonal agricultural and tourism workers;
(i) frontier workers.
3. An exception to the prohibition under item 1 shall also be allowed in respect of transit through the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria of:
(a) nationals of Member States of the European Union and Schengen Parties (including the Holy Republic of San Marino, the Principality of Andorra, the Principality of Monaco and the Vatican City State) and their family members in order to return to their country of residence;
b) third-country nationals who have a long-term residence permit in another Member State of the European Union or in a Schengen country (including the Holy Republic of San Marino, the Principality of Andorra, the Principality of Monaco and the Vatican City State) and their family members, purpose to return to the country of residence;
(c) nationals of the Republic of Serbia, the Republic of Northern Macedonia, Montenegro and the Republic of Turkey with a view to returning to the country of which they are nationals.
4. The transit passage is allowed only in the cases when the immediate departure on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria can be guaranteed.
5. All persons entering the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria shall be placed under quarantine for a period of 14 days in home or other accommodation where the person has indicated that will reside, with a prescription issued by the director of the respective regional health inspection or an official authorized by him, with the exception of:
a) Bulgarian citizens and citizens of EU Member States who:
aa) are persons under item 2, b. "F";
ab) are persons under item 2, b. „G";
ac) are members of the family of a Bulgarian citizen, respectively are in actual cohabitation with a Bulgarian citizen, when the term of their stay in the country is up to 7 days;
(ad) bus and coach operators engaged in the international carriage of passengers.
(ad) truck drivers engaged in or terminating the international carriage of goods and goods.
b) the persons under item 2, letters "b", "c", "e" and "i", regardless of their citizenship.
6. The relevant regional health inspectorate shall provide information to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the quarantined foreign nationals (names, date of birth, document number, citizenship).
7. Persons who are not placed under quarantine; as well as the persons, who transit through the territory of the country by the order of item 4, shall submit to the bodies of the border health control a declaration according to a sample - Appendix № 1, in which they are obliged to observe the anti-epidemic measures introduced by order of the Minister of Health t the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, and that they are aware of the risks of COVID-19 disease.
8. The Road Infrastructure Agency (API) shall determine the place where the truck and the driver must stay until the relevant ban is lifted, in cases where the drivers of lorries transporting goods and goods destined for other countries who are allowed to transit through the Republic of Bulgaria, due to a ban by a state bordering the Republic of Bulgaria, may not leave the country.
9. For crew members of aircraft to and from airports for public use on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the following special regime shall apply:
a) the members of the crew of an aircraft flying from the Republic of Bulgaria to the territory of another state, which has not stayed on the territory of that state, except on the platform (stand, aircraft service sleeve) and this stay is for the obligatory pre-flight training, and landing again in the Republic of Bulgaria, are not subject to quarantine;
b) the crew members of an aircraft flying to the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria from the territory of another state enter the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, provided that they do not leave the aircraft, except for the mandatory pre-flight training, such as their stay until take-off for the next scheduled flight does not exceed their total authorized time (FDP), but not more than 12 (twelve) hours;
c) the members of the crew of an aircraft, which flies to the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria for the purpose of delivery of an aircraft for maintenance and its return after such, which are foreign citizens, enter the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, provided that they do not leave the aircraft, except for the obligatory pre-flight preparation, and their stay until take-off for the next scheduled flight does not exceed their total authorized time (FDP), but not more than 12 (twelve) hours;
d) upon identification of a passenger with symptoms of COVID-19 on board of an aircraft that has landed on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the cabin crew members serving the passenger with symptoms of COVID-19 shall not be planned for the next flight, placed under mandatory 14-day quarantine, according to the instructions of the state health control authorities.
10. The abolition of the obligatory 14-day quarantine shall also apply to bus drivers - Bulgarian citizens performing international passenger transport and to truck drivers - Bulgarian citizens performing or completing international transport of goods that are quarantined as of the date on the entry into force of this order, have not been in contact with persons; patients with COVID-19 and the reason for the quarantine is the performance of international passenger transport or the performance or termination of international transport of goods. In the presence of the specified conditions, the director of the respective regional health inspection or the official authorized by him shall revoke the relevant prescription for compulsory quarantine.
II. I revoke Order N RD-01-265 of 14.05.2020 of the Minister of Health.
III. The order enters into force on 22.05.2020.
IV. The order shall be communicated to the directors of the regional health inspectorates, to the Minister of Interior, the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications, the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works, to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Minister of Economy for information and implementation control of the measures and to be published on the website of the Ministry of Health.
The order is subject to appeal within one month from the publication on the website of the Ministry of Health, before the Supreme Administrative Court under the Administrative Procedure Code.
Stamp and signature
Minister of Health
Appendix №1 to Order № RD-01-274 / 21.05.2020
In connection with the declared pandemic of COVID-19 by the World Health
I, Mr. / Mrs.
I HEREBY ORDER:
(the three names of the person)
I DECLARE:1. I have no symptoms of COVID-19 disease.
2. I am not quarantined.
3. I am familiar with the epidemiological situation in the Republic of Bulgaria, as well as with the risks of the COVID-19 disease.
4. I observe the anti-epidemic measures introduced by order (s) of the Minister of Health on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
5. I travel at my own risk.
6. Purpose of the trip:……………………………………………………………………
7. I undertake to leave the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria immediately.
/applies only to persons transiting through the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria/
8. I am responsible for incorrect data under the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
№ on ID / passport:……………………………………………………………………