Additional categories of persons who do NOT require visa
1. Holders of diplomatic passports of Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina, FYROM, Montenegro and Qatar.
2. Holders of diplomatic and service passports of Armenia, China, Costa Rica, Georgia, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Serbia Seychelles, and Ukraine.
3. Holders of diplomatic, service, and special passports of Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Syria and the United Arab Emirates.
4. Holders of diplomatic, official and service passports of Colombia, Cuba, India, Mexico and Panama.
5. Holders of diplomatic or official passports of the Republic of Korea.
6. Holders of biometric passports of Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina, FYROM, Moldavia, Montenegro and Serbia.
7. All flight crew member who are holding Flightcrew Member’s License or a Crew Member Certificate issued under the Chicago Convention.
8. The flight crew and attendants on emergency or rescue flights and other helpers in the event of disaster or accident.
9. The civilian crew of ships navigating in international waters.
10. The holders of laissez-passer issued by the United Nations to their officials.
11. School pupils having the nationality of a third country listed in Annex I who reside in a Third Country listed in Annex II and are travelling in the context of a school excursion as members of a group of pupils accompanied by a teacher from the school in question.
12. All persons who are in possession of work permit issued by the Civil Archive and Migration Officer.
13. All persons who possess a permanent or a temporary residence permit issued by the Civil Archive and Migration Officer.
14. All persons who possess a valid residence permit issued by another Member State of the European Union (with the exemption if UK and Ireland) including Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
15. All persons who possess a study permit.